Used Sam Waterproof Brown/Navy by see kai run Size 6
If you're looking for some great adventure footwear for your child, check out the see kai run Sam Waterproof Boot! These waterproof boots are are perfect for all kinds of wet and cold weather fun—from everyday use, to hiking, and even snow play, your child will stay dry and get great use out of these durable and comfortable boots!
*Recommended to go 1 size up
Condition: Used, Moderate condition (some signs of wear)
Size: Toddler 6 (see see kai run size chart below)
New Price: $65
Used Price: $30
Size Chart: See the see kai run size chart here.
*Note: pictures are of the actual used item
- Hook and loop strap over instep
- PFC-Free materials
Secure fit lace capture system.
- Knit textile and rubberized PU upper is ultra-lightweight, flexible and waterproof
- Fleece lining and removable mesh-lined sockliner is breathable and comfortable
- Seam-sealed, waterproof membrane construction, resistant to 10,000mb pressure/4 hours; water gusset keeps water and debris out
- Deep lugged TPR rubber outsole built for maximum grip on wet and snowy terrain
- Rubber toe cap adds durability and protection
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA)
- Hook and loop strap and faux elastic laces allow for secure fit and custom adjustability
- Use a disinfectant wipe or a mixture of vinegar and water and gently rub with a soft cloth.
- Make sure not to saturate the lining and allow the boot to air dry.
- You can also stuff the boots with wads of newspaper or paper towels. Replace saturated paper as needed until the boots are dry.
- Do not use bar soap or detergents; many contain additives that can be harmful to waterproof membranes.
- Remove insoles and let them air-dry separately from the boots.
- Do not put WP/IN boots in a washing machine because it can damage them.
- Do not use a heat source to dry the shoes; high heat can weaken adhesives. Use a fan for quicker drying.