Nalgene Water Bottle
Bringing your water bottle is a must for every hike. While we prefer to stay away from plastic products whenever possible, recycled is the next closest option. That's where the Nalgene Sustain series comes into play. They're mayde with a new technology that transforms plastic that would otherwise head to the landfill and turns them into BPA/BPS-free bottles. It uses 50% waste plastic, which also helps to offset the use of fossil fuels.
Nalgenes are lightweight, durable, fun to decorate with your favorite stickers, and great to put warm water into to warm you up on cold nights, or help with period cramps.
- Made from recycled materials
- 32 oz liters
- Made in the USA, resulting in more local jobs and fewer emissions
- Lightweight: only 6.25 oz
- Height: 8.25 in, 3.5 in diameter
- BPA/BPS Free
- Fits most filtration devices
- Dishwasher safe
- Wide enough to put ice cubes into
- Incredibly durable (have you ever tried to break a Nalgene? It's pretty darn hard!
- Made from Tritan Renew