Ascender 13 Trail Running Backpack
If you are looking for the best trail running backpack, take a look at the new Deuter Ascender 13 Trail Running Backpack. For years, Deuter has been creating durable, comfortable, and well-planned backpacks for day hiking and backpacking, so it's no surprise that their trail running backpack series is equally as magnificent.
The Deuter Ascender 13 is ultra-lightweight, and the definition of comfortable. With ergonomic shoulder straps, adjustable sternum straps, and a padded foam that comfortably rests against the back, the Ascender 13 is simply the best backpack for trail running.
As a bonus, there is ample storage options, from the inner pockets, to a holster pocket on the front shoulder strap (perfect for storing your collapsible trekking poles), to space for two soft flasks and a 3.0 drinking system, this trail running backpack has it all!
We love that this trail running backpack can also serve well as a lightweight daypack for hiking as well, making it a versatile must-have for your gear closet.
*Please note: soft flasks and water drinking systems are sold separately. You can grab yours here.
- Lightweight: only 340 grams
- Volume: 13 liters
Dimensions 47x24x13 (h x w x d) cm
Recommended load1 - 3 kg
- Removable sternum belt
- Load adjustment strap
- Two elastic side pockets
- Innovative stowage options giving quick access
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Signal whistle
- Shoulder straps with elastic compression drawstring give it a close fit
- Ergonomically shaped vest shoulder straps
- Moisture barrier in the back 2 pockets for soft flasks
- Zippered pocket on shoulder strap for smartphone, GPS, etc.
- SOS label
- Lite System
- PFC free
- Made from 100% Recycled fabric
- bluesign® standard