Hiking Socks: Women's PhD® Outdoor Light Mini
Few things are more important than your footwear on the trails. When you want comfort and longevity, Smartwool is the only way to go! An ankle-high powerhouse, the PhD® Outdoor Light Mini is made for mileage. Great for long summer treks, this performance hiking sock combines support, stretch, and comfort in a women’s-specific design and fit. Featuring Indestructawool™ technology for ultimate durability and the 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed fit, these are sure to help you go far and feel good on any adventure.
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System give a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Light Cushioned for impact absorption and warmth
- Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- PhD® is built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- Sock Height: Mini
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- 3.75" overall height
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 58% Merino Wool, 40% Nylon, 2% Elastane
Small: 4-6.5 Medium: 7-9.5 Large: 10-12.5
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.