Hiking Socks: Women's PhD® Outdoor Light Micro
Few things are more important than your footwear on the trails. When you want comfort and longevity, Smartwool is the only way to go! The PhD® Outdoor Light Micro is made for the trail. Featuring Indestructawool™ technology for ultimate durability, this hiking sock will outlast your greatest adventures. With features like mesh zones for maximum breathability, a Virtually Seamless™ toe and the power of Merino, they’ll help keep you comfortable every step of the way. A micro height barely shows above low trail shoes while the women’s-specific fit provides an overall slimmer fit and narrower heel.
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System give a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Light Cushioned for impact absorption and warmth
- Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- PhD® is built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- Sock Height: Micro
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- 1.5" overall height
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 60% Merino Wool, 38% Nylon, 2% Elastane
Small: 4-6.5 Medium: 7-9.5 Large: 10-12.5
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.