Merino Sport Fleece Glove
When you're out in the elements, your hands are just as important to protect as the rest of your body. The Smartwool Merino Sport Fleece Training Glove uses Merino wool to keep your hands comfortable while using recycled polyester to protect you from the elements. With silicone grippers on the exterior, you'll easily be able to hold onto your poles, while the reflective bands help others see you on those short days of sunlight.
Whether you enjoy snowshoeing, skiing, cold weather running, or hiking, you'll love these fleece gloves for all of your winter fun!
- Merino wool for comfort and recycled polyester to protect you from the elements
- Silicone grippers on palm and fingers
- Reflective elements help keep you visible to others when it's darker out
- Windproof overlay on back of hand
- Touch-screen compatible thumb and fingertips
- Knit in Vietnam: 47% Polyester, 38% Merino Wool, 15% Elastane
- Style: SW017366
- Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low
- Cool Iron As Needed
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash With Like Colors
How to Measure
With a flat hand, measure around the knuckles; do not include your thumb.
Then measure your hand length from the base of your palm to the end of your middle finger. Use the larger of the two measurements to select your glove size.